BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Your favorite type of blog...

A picture blog!
But first two conversations that explain why I am so exhausted at the end of the day...
Me: His hair was smooth and sleek. What do you think sleek means?
Student: Oh! Oh! I know! It means wall!
Me thinking: Really, thats what your going with? Wall?
Me: how many times does 4 go into 20?
Student: 10
Me: No, 4 times 10 is 40 so it has to be smaller than 10
Student: Oh... 11?
Me: *slams head against wall*
Ok...on to pictures:

Christmas tree!




And foam on the tree!




I Finally Finished the Blanket!


(Jason loves it because it covers all of him.)

Tyra and Angela are totally sweet and bought grover a present today! An awesome card with a dude holding a foam finger.



A mariners shirt for him



and a bunch of cute books.


They also bought a baby name book and highlighted a few choice selections. Based on their suggestions grover's new name will be:


Tristan Jacob Skylar LaFavor.



And last week Mark and Megan gave us Grover's first ever present!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the name Jacob.

Jason said...

All three names are based off my three worst students over the last year and a half...I used to like the name Jacob until I had one throwing things at me daily.

Jason said...

that was typed by Molly not Jason.

Cam-Fu said...

Skylar is cool. It's like a mix between Skynet and Sylar.

Also, I had no idea you were having a boy until now! Grats!

And I'm a big fan of the dialog script at the beginning. Anything written in the format = win for me.

Jason said...

we dont know yet if grover is a boy. but we are still hopeful. thats just what mollys work friends highlited in the book

Cam-Fu said...

Oh.