BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

Phase one of Grover's room and snow pictures.

I love the view of snow from our bed


And we can see the creek from our backyard right now









I started putting together Grover's room this week. So far I really like it. I'm ready for the snow to go away so that my dad will leave his house and can take all the junk we are getting rid of to the thrift store so that we can totally clear the room out.

I painted the walls this color:

(In real life it is a little brighter and has more yellow in it.)




I started painting the tree. I have to add the leaves and the picture frames to the "family tree" still.





2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow wow wow! That's so cool! Nice work. :)

Megan said...

Mark thinks that your tree is kind of like Harry Potter and is wondering if you're going to burn people's faces off if you don't like them.