BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pants



I made pants for Jamesie!! All by myself because I'm awesome (and modest). Halfway through I decide to be uber impressive and make them reversible. Wow! They aren't finished yet because he isn't awake for me to measure his waist and his height. However, here are the pictures of what they look like right now. Tomorrow I will post a picture of him hopefully being cute in them.

Here is one side. Though I don't know if I will keep the cuffs.
Here is the other side. This side is soft. I want to turn it into sheets. Or just a pillow case.

I made a cute little tag to hide where I messed up the elastic and forgot to hide it in the first place. But apparently it is geeky. And Jason is a jerk.




1 comment:

Bethany said...

Very cute, Molly! Can't wait to see Jamsie in them!