BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Scarlett

To start with, Jamesie has a new favorite way to watch tv, curled up and in chill mode.

On to the rest of the post! I finished Scarlett's birthday gift! Now, I have never seen yo gabba gabba but a few google images helped me make this cute bag. I love it so much that I kinda want to keep it, except the strap is too short for me so I guess i will have to pass it along. :)


The front of the bag has spaces to hold markers and a peek a boo from the unibrow guy because as I told Jason, no gift is complete without a unibrow. I hope she loves it and if not Jamesie has offered to take it off her hands. Happy Birthday Scarlett, I can't believe you are already two!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is SO CUTE! Did you use a pattern or a tutorial or just make it up as you go? You are so crafty!

Megan said...

This is so cool! She's going to love it so so much! I already love it so so much! Molly, you're a friggin sewing genius.