BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How I want to spend my nights, but what I must do instead.


Before Christmas I have to:
-Write five IEPs
-Write 35 sets of progress reports
-Give 15 sets of reading grades
-Write a ten page paper on visual arts including two lesson plans, one to be taught
-Sew a bunch of Christmas Gifts
-Hopefully close on a house, pack, move, unpack, decorate, and create a happy home for Christmas.

But instead all I would really rather do is spend my evenings sitting on the couch and read the book I just got sucked into. Ok, well read my book and the last thing about finally getting a house.


And now for a cute picture. James like his mama also likes a good book:

1 comment:

THE BLOGGER said...

WOW!!!! You got it handfull....
The funny part is that my mom is special educator and she has to do 35 IEP's before christmas and has to do 35 report cards............and James is really cute and shubby lolzz