BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

6 Month Baby.



My handsome boy is 6 months old now! He is growing wonderfully, super fun, very mellow, and such a blessing. I heart him.
His Stats:
18 lbs 2 oz (50-75%)
26 1/2 inches (50%)
His Skills:
Sitting up like a champ
Putting things in his mouth
Giggling real loud
Standing with support for 10 seconds
Hanging out with the ladies (Scarlett and Ellie)
His Foods:
Favs:
Sweet Potatoes
Squash
Peas
Pears
Doesn't like:
avocado
Family Update:
Jason has been sick for like two weeks. Luckily he was able to take a few days off work and is now starting to feel better. James has been sick for about a week and had one trip to the doctor on Christmas Eve to get his nose cleaned with a scary machine and get his chest checked due to sounding like Darth Vader. I fear I am starting to get sick.
I chopped my hair off. I cut off somewhere around 11 inches to donate. I haven't taken a picture yet.

3 comments:

Megan said...

James is so cute! I heart that kid! And Scarlett only beats his length by 1/4 inch now. It won't be long before he beats her in bigness.

Cam-Fu said...

Happy six months, James!

Man, sounds like everyone got sick over Christmas. Hope you all get better.

Cafe After That said...

What a beautiful baby. How could you not blog about him.