BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

kids are funny.

First... I think Grover must be sideways in my belly because my left side of my belly is bigger than my right side of my belly. At this rate soon I wont see my left food but will see my right food just fine.


I told the kids on Friday and Monday that I was prego... here are some funny things:

-I put a picture of the ultrasound on the smartboard and a boy said "ugh thats NASTY" and walked away.

-a girl asked if I would come back to work next year and a boy responded "yes when she has a baby she can work still but she can't pick ANYTHING up" he offred to pick up pencils for me.

-one girl told me she can already see my little girls face (uhh creepy)

-one boy told me good thing I was having a baby because he would have thought I was getting fat.

-He then told me I was "getting round" but told his teacher "I get around" either way I do not like him this week.

-They all want to know what I'm going to name it so I told them they can make suggestions... I'm interested to see what they come up with.

-I told a first grader yesterday she giggled, looked at me upside down, giggled, tickled my belly, then drew a prego fish on her paper.

1 comment:

Cam-Fu said...

Estimated names your kids will come up with:

Ashe
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Sponge Bob