BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

food blogging for coworkers.

So Darcy and Alex didn't believe that I could make pizza on a bbq. To prove them wrong I thought I would food blog it. :)

So you start with pizza crust dough. SOOO easy. 1/2 c water and that box of mix. Stir then rest for five minutes. (This is two boxes worth)
Next you knead it for a few minutes.
Roll it out all romantic like, it is Valentines day after all.
Prepare your toppings. Or if you are like James, you could just do this stage and eat cold pepperoni for dinner.
Toss it on the bbq. :) (see it does work!) Here it has already been flipped over, I didn't leave this batch on long enough to get the lines though. About 4-5 minutes per side. After you flip it you add the toppings and then close the lid for 5 minutes. Opening it to check on it will slow the melting of the cheese.
Tada! Pizza heart for the hubby and pizza face for the Jamesie.
(Mine was cooked up with sausage, grilled onions, and peppers, much tastier than the boys pizza.)

3 comments:

Cam-Fu said...

There is no other pizza besides pepperoni pizza. =P

Cool idea. Will have to try some time. I wonder how it would taste using Jack Daniels wood smoking chips.

AisforRandom said...

hahahahaha, I love your missions statement at the top of the page, James probably deserves it ( I don't know james).

Alex said...

Now I believe you! : ) It's amazing!