BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 30, 2009

caved.

After trying to put James to bed for an hour and forty minutes and then listening to him cry/scream for 45 minutes even while holding or rocking him for a big part of the time I finally took him out of the room. The minute I walked into our room he smiled and started giggling. I put him on the bed for a few minutes and watched him smile and giggle. I picked up up and rocked him for a minute and then walked back into his room and he started screaming. I backed out of the room he giggles.

So now I caved. He is laying in my bed giggling at me while I type this.


I guess we will try new bed time and sleeping in our own room again tomorrow when Jason is home to help take turns with the crying.


p.s. Good thing babies are so cute when they smile so that they crying doesn't seem soooooo bad.

No comments: