BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

I heart Jamie.

One Month Old
One Day Old





James is one month old today! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I think he has already grown two and a half inches longer in his short life.






So far being a parent is great. I am VERY relieved to say that since up until the first moment I held him I was terrified of parenthood. Not necessarily parenthood, just of infants. However, from the first moment I held him all my fears went away and every minute with him (even the crying for three hours straight minutes) have been a total joy.






I'm stoked that he already has friends! He appears to be a ladies man. Scarlett (his bff) and him were holding hands the other day! The next day Juliana came over and gave him kisses.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yes, I'm sure Julie and Jamie will be fast friends...as soon as she realizes we don't have to take the baby home with us!

Megan said...

He's so dang cute!! I heart him too.