BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have a LOUD dehumidifier in my house... it is the size of two big suitcases and has to run all night. I have a mold spot growing at my window. I have a strip of wet ceiling. I have two VERY wet towels in my sink.

I am lucky though because we control the water for the two units above us and not just ours.


Last night a pipe in the unit above us broke (my guess is around four) around five I noticed a large amount of water flowing around my window and at six I noticed water dripping out of the ceiling.

Now construction workers are coming and going as the decide the best way to fix the problem. Luckily we don't have to pay for any of it and they are replacing our already broken faucet right away instead of when they get around to it because they feel bad.

Now if I could just get them to pay the electric bill next month which will go up from the 24 hours of dehumidifier.

1 comment:

Cam-Fu said...

Aw, geez. Sorry to hear that. I hope they fix it soon.